I just started taking Tasmar. I want to continue with it if I can.  What
side effects have been experienced from it.  I have had a terriblwe month
but yesterday was my limit.
 I was on   Senemet  Neurontin(for myrestless  leg) Parlodel, Mirapex.
Monday I went to the doctor, the Neurontin was stopped because Meripex is
taking care of my restless leg.    The parlodel is being replaced by Tasmar
gradually. I a just started my second step if Tasmar.
            After 20 hours of being awake and 6 hours  being in an agitated
state I was able to get a few hours sleep. The agitated state   is torture.
             I have a few other things that could be causing the problem but
I would like to continue taking Tasmar. Please exuse the rambling it is
difficult fr me to get this letter out. I had hopes for Tasmar and I would
like to continue withit.
Howard