This has always and always will be a difficult part of life, when the public
is so uniformed about a disease.  I remember when people didn't want to visit
patients who had cancer.  It always reminds you what can happen to you,
however with publicity, the attitude has changed.  PD is still changing
attitudes, I've mentioned before, that there are men friends who probably
avoid Brig because of PD.  Yet all the other people we have met because of PD
make up for them.  Same old routine, we need to let the public know, this can
happen young and does not make someone any less of a person.  That's why I get
so upset with the public figures who have PD.  I feel this is their
obligation, to help other people.
So there, I've had my say one more time.
One more thing, the budget has been settled, yet I can't find out anything
about the NIH budget.
Bill, if you read this note, let us know what happened.
Gerry