as lot remmber i said i don,t how many times mind over mattter can help
that is why i think i am in such a good shape after 30-40 years you do need
your meds. butyou got to fight PD all the time. i was thought as a child if
your med are to help you got to believe

                                    74/30  LIMA OH

                                   I.Y.Q.  DON &  VIVIAN
                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-52