My wife's neuro, a Navy officer at Balboa Naval Hospital in San Diego, suggested to my wife that she start
taking  Zoloft.  Not for it's antidepressant properties, but supposedly for the increased energy it gives to
Parkies.  He knows that she is taking Selegiline, but did not warn her that Zoloft and Selegine don't mix well.
I learned this from the pharmacist, also at Balboa.

Has anyone heard of Zoloft being used for Parkies as a pep-up med?  And used in conjunction with
Selegiline?

Also, would someone please email me the list of the drugs not to mix with the Parkie drugs.  I lost many files
when my drive developed some bad sectors.  Yeah, I know, backup, backup, backup!

Nick Drozdowski, CG for Oanh, 50/7, Vista CA