Dear Judith Richards,
thanks for your very informative e-mail. I was a bit disappointed to read
thew criteria for the ideal patient, as I had been hoping that my wife
might benefit from an implanted electrode, but it appears she would have to
be "severely disabled", which she is not yet.

However, the reason I'm writing is that I just don't know how to manage
listserv. I found it on the internet but can't get the commands to
function. It took me about 10 guesses to get on the list, and I simply
can't switch to receiving a DIGEST.

Could you please spell out for me what to do if I want a Digest or No mail.

The internet commands are "SET DIGests"
and "SET NOMail"

Does one have to add one's name?

Thanking you in advance,