Phil Tompkins - You just beat me to the punch in wanting those of us with PD
to not only complain (and there are grounds for that) but count our blessings
for all that is being done for us.  Some of the new medications, in my case
Mirapex, have made a great difference.  I, like everyone else, am hopefully
anticipating a cure and SOON but I also can vividly remember my mother-in-law
who died almost 30 years ago, before any of our most helpful drugs,  this was
at a time none of us in her family had ANY realization of what she was going
through with Parkinsons.  The medication she used gave her terrible
hallucinations and her terror was very real.   Thank you God for the progress
that has been made and a family who understands what I am going through.
helenjc