Sometimes I feel like spitting on people.  I know that some of my
PD  does not show on the outside and the many pills I take control
some of that which would otherwise make me a shaking,
slobbering, jerking, idiot.  But when people come up and say,"You
look so good.  You must be getting better", I just wish I had no
manners and could spit on them.
I know, this is not the way I should feel.  And, as I said, I no longer
say, "just fine" when asked how I am.  If it is a PD day I tell them
that.  But this "you look good and you must be getting better" are
killing me.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling