Janet Paterson wrote:

> NEWS: Patient's Thoughts Control Computer
>
> London - A man has been able to control a computer by thought alone after
> receiving an electronic implant that fused with his brain cells.

This is wild! Sounds like a tabloid hoax to me! The supposed author,
Dr. Roy Bakay of Emory U. is a respected scientist in the field of
neurotransplants and pallidotomy, and has co-authored about 75
published papers on various aspects of that field, but never any
remotely connected with this. If it's really true, I'll be dipped
in --- ---- And Bakay should be a shoo in for the Nobel Prize.
Cheers,
Joe
--