Dear Listmemers,

   At the moment, in the aftermath of the Laramie,Wyoming tragedy,
Parkinson's challenges have overwhelmed my same-gender partner and I. He
has gone 300 miles away, to rest with his family for a while. We are both
having a very rough time.

   I am isolated and weary. He is 38. I am 48. We were at the Parkinson's
Action Forum in Washington, D.C. in June, working together on the Udall
Act funding.

   If anyone would like to talk to us, a  couple consisting of two caring
men, one of whom has advancing young-onset  Parkinson's, the other with
two beautiful children, a daughter aged 15 and  a son aged 10, please
write me at the e-mail address below, off-List (privately).

 Thank you.

Ivan

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F