Firsts, an apology.  My last post, to Ivan, should have been private.  It
was of little or no interest to the other 1,598 of you.   (There are still
too many like it - too many posts directed at specific people , like mine.
Creates too much traffic - my opinion, with a vow to reframe!)

Has anyone else out there had a problem with drooping eyelids, double
vision, inability to look at people at short range, actual  difficulty
opening the eyelids?   This is a symptom, partially, of one of the PD +'s,
but my neuro doesn't even want me to think about that now. He's sending me
to a neuro ophthalmologist for botox injections.  Any insight on this
symptom would be appreciated.  Thanks,
B. Bruce Anderson (52, 49, 48)
Schooley's Mtn., NJ