Bruce Anderson wrote:
Has anyone else out there had a problem with drooping eyelids, double
vision, inability to look at people at short range, actual  difficulty
opening the eyelids?   This is a symptom, partially, of one of the PD +'s,
but my neuro doesn't even want me to think about that now. He's sending me
to a neuro ophthalmologist for botox injections.  Any insight on this
symptom would be appreciated.  Thanks, B. Bruce Anderson (52, 49, 48)
>> Schooley's Mtn., NJ

In October 1995 my husband, Steve (79/1) had a "Revision of Upper
Eyelid/Repair eyelid defect"  because his eyelids were drooping so much that
they were obscuring his vision.  The surgery was performed by Dr. Jay Older
in Tampa Florida.  Although this was 2 years before official diagnosis, I
think Steve was showing some signs of PD back then.

Ellen Peck