Marling,

>this one is in
>my home everyday, lives within me and I want it OUT.

Do you really imagine anyone actually wants to have PD?

How any of us chooses to deal with our Parkinson's is very much a matter of
what suits the individual.   Each of us has to learn to deal with our anger
at getting PD, and then move past it back into living our lives.  Some do
this by seeing it as a gift, some by seeing it as a magnificent adversary,
some by "making the best of things".  Reaching such an accomadation with PD
is a sign of having regained some control of our lives.  Unmitigated anger
is not such an accomadation - it is a sign that PD is still in control.

Marling - you are a active and strong antagonist of PD.  You are also so
angry that you recently reported wanting to spit on people who have the
temerity to know so little about PD as to actually wish you well.   Please
work through your anger so that, whatever accommodation you reach with PD,
you can attack it, not react to its attacks on you.

It is my hope that you see this not as a personal attack, but as an
expression of my concern.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 48/onset 32 /dx 37

"It is better to be a crystal and be broken,
Than to be a perfect tile upon the housetop."

http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/