74/30  i realy don't how to start this story. i have just about lost all
hope all i want to do now is cry and just whatch the world go by. i even
gave my whell chair to a ms person.  i read how every bady says the can,t
do this or that be cause of PD. vivian said maybe just a few i times i have
said it. marling got mad because they said she looked good. i was very
happy when told that. did not whant to look as i was about to die. VIVIAN
said don you got a out side door needs some paint on before winter. said i
could not do it as i had PD. MAN did she get up set. lool at JOHN GLENN HE
SAYS  AGE GOT NOTHING TO DO WHAT YOU CAN DO. a man of 82 came to my house
to rake my leaves.  i never hear from any one any more guse i am not much
help any more.  had this Dm  PD  and to old to do any thing.  my baby even
got me a little puppy. not happy with all the work to house train it feed
it told her if she had PD  she would not be so hapyy. then she cryed.  i
don,t know what to do any more no heelp to any one. VIVIAN MY CHILREN i
might as well give up. lookes as if we aren,t getting any cure or money to
help. it will be so easy to sit back and let some else do it for you. you
see i fought for 30 or more years what has it got me any thanks no. been
thinking of leaving the list have not decided yet. i don,t understand re or
re to all i thought was re was to one peson and no body could read it re to
all every one could. JANET,BARM P JUDITH WHAT SHOULD I DO. CRYING AS I
WRITE  make any sence to any body? where is god i need him. what ever
religen. ia am just a guy you gave PD to.  DON don't quit now 30 years is
not such a long time. you whant tolive to be 110 so get in the ball game.
it takes a strong pearson to win a fight ok DON so quit your crying ok go
play with your puppy ok by DON