You wrote
In a message dated 10/16/98 1:07:15 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> You get a different perspective when you're a PWP.  I was diagnosed las=
>  year at age 44.  I've seen it reported that 10-15% of PD cases are
>  diagnosed before age 50.  You don't hear much about us though.
>
>  Thanks for the posting.  I agree with you 100%.
>
>  Keith Chancey 45/13 months
>  Memphis, TN  =3D

Hi, =

I was diagnosed with pd at age of 34. Although on drugs for 9 years I sti=
ll
try to get along with low dopa dosage (250 mg/day), still working 70 %.
Life is still full of joy and happiness for me, sometimes I think it is
even more interesting than before....
Dietmar 43/10 from Germany