Hi Bruce,
             Yes, I experience drooping eyelids, but only when I am relax=
ing, especially if I am sitting down watching the tv, then my eyelids see=
m to turn into lead weights, this can happen at any time of the day and =
at any stage of my meds regime.If I don't sit down, and try to stay activ=
e or occupied with some type of job, then the problem doesn't arise.
With regard to finding it difficult to open my eyes, yes I experience thi=
s too, especially when I yawn or swallow, both of these actions tend to =
induce a blinking reflex in most people, in my case it's half a blink i.e=
. my eyes blink shut and stay shut!! and it takes what seems like a huge =
effort to open them again. I'm not sure whether these problems are caused=
 by the PD or by the meds as they seem to happen at random, regardless =
of whether I am "on" or "off"
Regards,
Nigel,
Age 43, diagnosed 1989, Taking Madopar, Cabaser, Selegeline,
Amantadine, Amitriptyline.