Ivan Hilary said it all, and very well.  As usual you are right up there
fighting!  I hope the contacts you make may help lead to possible CGs for
you.   Hang in there...

>Dear friends,
>
>  As far as I know, I am the only openly gay person  who writes regularly
>on the Parkinson's List.  I will tell you that at least 3 more men and 2
>women on our List are also gay, but choose not to reveal this for safety
>reasons.
>
>  Today I will be revealing myself as openly Parkinsonian to Maine's
>large gay, bisexual and lesbian community, as we gather after the brutal
>killing of Matthew Shepard, 21, whose smashed body was originally
>mistaken for a scarecrow last Wednesday, in Laramie, Wyoming.

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

+  +
                     +    "In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,     +
                     +        implicit and invisible as roots."
+
                     +       from: "Leaving the Garden"--CHF             +
+  +