As a CG, not a PWP, I appreciated the ideas and feelings expressed by
Marling, Barb R, and Dennis.
The emotions which lie just beneath the surface are powerful, and we need
to be reminded of their power at times.  No one can live every day in a
Slough of Despond, overwhelmed by bitterness and anger....nor should we try
to deny the feelings that seize us at times.  Anger can be a motivator,
true, and can motivate us to constructive advocacy and self-protection.
When it  digs in its claws and devours us, it is destructive, though.  I
think the solution is to use our anger, not let it use us,  and that
implies what Dennis called "working through" so that we are again in
control.  Just some thoughts---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *     Ask  me about the  "CARE " list    *
           *     for caregivers of Parkinsonians   *