Come on Don!  We need you on the list, it is one of the most important things
you do!  It' s
nice if you can do home repairs, but if you can't.  Let someone else have a
job to do, right?
When you were in business you COULD do everything, but without your workers it
would take too long, so the workers got a job and you were the boss, right?
With PD it is not easy to do things, but YOU can decide to keep going as long
as you push yourself.  Tomorrow will be a better day!  God is pretty busy
lately, but He hears you, it just takes a while to make miracles, which is
what is needed here!  What is the puppy's name?
I bet if you give it a chance it will make you happy again!  Whatever happens,
please don't drop off the list!  BEST CURE for PD is having DON lead the
FIGHT!!!
PS I saw there is going to be a TV show called Becker, in November, they did
not even ask me if they can use my name!