Tears are flowing
you just made a current run down and up my spine

your poem is
AWESOME

Love floewes to you , Wendy
and to all who read this message

I accept that God's intent is
 to be Creative, and at times
His gayness
produces someone like me.

I am happy to know that God
made me as I am
for a Reason.

Tonight  the basses
5 of us,  including myself
in the Maine Gay Men's Chorus
rehearsed around my 100-year old
piano.

Your poem should be set to music
The music of the Heavens

Thank you

Ivan

^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses       deg. F