Marling:  I agree with what you said, except spitting on people.  I need all
the saliva I can get.  I liken your remark about looking good to going to a
funeral and a person looks down at the deceased in the casket and says "Don't
they look natural."  Now, if I look natural when I'm dead I will begin giving
obscene finger gestures.

I have had the PD crud on my face and have just not gotten it cleared up.  In
face I put on a little makeup, no on noticed.  But on the worst day with the
crud, and the comments are "You look wonderful."  With the crud covering my
face, Compression stockings, little Band-Aids on my fingers and my elbow
bends,  a little drool coming down my mouth, tremors, muscle contractions,
and I know that people mean well but please don't say I look good if I don't
just to be nice.

I am not full of anger, I don't want to hurt them, I have worked on issues
related to these diseases and I don't have to like that I have PD or Diabetes,
or Vascular problems,  or even Bipolar, but what I need to do is accept where
I am.
But please be honest with me.  "You don't need to say I look like 'Hello
either but lets be adult.

Thanks Marling
TTFN
Gina