From: William T.Wallace Jr. <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, October 11, 1998 7:38 PM
Subject: Re: Sinemet

>----------
>From:   William T.Wallace Jr.[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
>Sinemet
>
>I am a new observer /reader of your PD network. I am a parkinsonian,
diagnosed in 1986.  I am 63 years old and retired from state public health
>positions last year.
>        I am interested in the discussions about Sinemet use at night. I
attempt to maintain a 24 hour level of dopamine and Permax. I use both the
Sinemet CR - 25/100 q4h.The Permax I also take q4h I have spent long hours
attempting to maintain a perfect balance (impossible as you know).     If
that is not enough, I supplement with short acting Sinemet. All this works
quite well for me.My goal is to prevent  leg cramps which plagued me for a
couple of years. It seems to work. It never keeps me awake. I am asleep
shortly after my head hits the pillow. I will attempt to answer any
questions