Dear Helen:  I have a great sense of humor, a good attitude, and I do what I
am told to do, take meds, etc.  But I am angry as I can't drive right now.  It
is difficult to drive with hallucinations going on in my head, so now I wait
for rides for family or friends.  I have the PD tremors and when they really
get going there are many things that I cannot do, paint, sculpt, draw, take
photos (my daughters graduation was saved because my brother filmed it, can't
say much for her Senior Day. (I filmed that one.)
Makeup just within the last month.  Crud on my face is clearing up and I
cannot put makeup on them.

Reading a book, the book moves and reading the words is so difficult to do.  I
smash the dishes together, there are so many things that were taken out of me,
taken away from me.  Angry, Yes I do angry.  My life was turned upside down by
PD.  My husband's life was turned upside down, my daughter, my friends.
I am full of rage, because I don't think I want the Parkinson's to leave rent
free in my head.  Only I have power to move it out.  And keep it out.  But
angry, Yes, your darn right I'm angry and I have to keep angry to keep focused
to fight.  Full of rage, no, I really have never felt rage.  But anger yes,
devoted, focused, it know where is going.  You look very nice in your
coat....But I still have a good sense of humor ask Ken.  If I get angry it is
directed toward constructive things.  But I do get angry.

I have to attend Diabetic classes this week all week and do you know how many
people are willing to take you and pick you up for the week?  Well, not many.
I get angry when my husband seems put out when I want to go somewhere and He
doesn't want to take.
I don't want to spit on people, one reason is I really never learned to spit.
That was a boys elective in school.

Just my opinion
TTFN
Gina