It's a fine line to walk between not giving into something and accepting it
for what it is, all at the same time.  It is good to get whatever feelings
you have about PD off your chest, cuz pretending they don't exist and
holding them in doesn't help.  On the other hand, you sometimes need to be
careful about becoming too obssessed with talking about your pd experience,
especially with friends, etc., cuz it can drive them away.  That's one good
thing about this list, nobody's gonna fault you or avoid you when you
choose/need to vent, cuz we can all relate.

Like I've said before, to me at least, the emotional and spiritual side of
dealing with pd is more interesting in many ways, than is the more technical
side.  So, be angry if you want, cuz it shows you've still got some fighting
spirit left in you, but don't let it consume you either.  PD or not, life is
precious, and far too short.

Wendy Tebay