AnneR found this on the Shy-Drager List and thought it worth repeating
 list address-- [log in to unmask]
Enjoy
  BTW SDS  is aParkinson plus

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 [log in to unmask] wrote to shy-drager
> Hi all,
> Found this in my morning e mail.  Thought you would enjoy.
> Have a great day!
> Renee L

           *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

  I'M A SENIOR CITIZEN

    from: In Honor of Older Americans...Author Unknown

   ~~I'm the life of the party...even when it lasts 'till 8 pm.

   ~~I'm very good at opening childproof caps with a hammer.

   ~~I'm usually interested in going home before I get to where I'm

going.

   ~~I'm good on a trip for at least an hour without my aspirin,

antacid....

   ~~I'm the first one to find the bathroom wherever I go

   ~~I'm awake many hours before my body allows me to get up

   ~~I'm smiling all the time because I can't hear a word you're saying

   ~~I'm very good at telling stories...over and over and over and over

   ~~I'm aware that other people's grandchildren are not as bright as

mine

   ~~I'm so cared for: long-term care, eye care, private care, dental

care

   ~~I'm not grouchy, I just don't like traffic, waiting, children,

politicians...

   ~~I'm positive I did housework correctly before my mate retired

   ~~I'm sure everything I can't find is in a secure place

   ~~I'm wrinkled, saggy and lumpy, and that's just my left leg

   ~~I'm having trouble remembering simple words like....uh....

   ~~I'm now spending more time with my pillows than with my mate

   ~~I'm realizing that aging is not for sissies

   ~~I'm walking more (to the bathroom) and enjoying it less

   ~~I'm going to reveal what goes on behind the green doors...

   ~~I'm sure they are making adults much younger these days

   ~~I'm in the *initial* state of my golden years: SS, CD's, IRA's,

AARP

   ~~I'm wondering if you're only as old as you feel, how could I be

alive at

150?

   ~~I'm anti-everything now: anti-fat, anti-smoke, anti-noise, anti-

inflammatory

   ~~I'm supporting all movements now...by eating bran, prunes and

raisins

   ~~I'm a walking storeroom of facts...I've just lost the storeroom key

   ~~I'm a Senior Citizen and I think I am having the time of my life

   ~~Do I have Alzheimer's? I don't remember.  But, I'm happy, I think.

:)