Dear Don:  Please don't leave the list.  I enjoy seeing your posts and reading
what you are up to.  Sometimes problems creep up and knock us down.  But we
need to get back up and keep going forward.  What was that song?  Two steps
forward, one step back.

I am sitting at the computer while my husband puts together the Ford Pickup
Truck I won.  I don't drive anymore, but I couldn't have been more tickled
than to win this gift.
I will get my picture taken with it and my Vanity Plate, let my dogs (2
miniature Schnauzers) go for a ride and then I will put all (most) of my Teddy
Bears in it to get their pictures taken.
After that I have Donated it anaymously to a favorite charity of mine.  That
is a gift to me from a higher power who has a wonderful sense of humor.
Saying to me well, you can't drive a car but have I got a deal for you.   Then
some kid will get to enjoy it.
And I'll be happy.
But Don, write about your puppy.  Some of us have pets and would love to hear
about your buddy.  Don't stop posting because you are loved and needed here.
What would we do without you?  Your house would be full as we would all have
to visit.
So, where is that puppy?:???????
TTFN
Gina
Don here is a HUG to make you feel better