Hi Rita:  I struggle so much with disability, doing things around the house,
my time, his time, so many questions.  I agree that I have to keep up more
than would my mate.  Even at his worst, I get a lot of the chores.  I try to
keep up but find it can be  impossible sometimes.  Either emotionally or
physically I just can't get it together.  So, now with the added problems, I
get so overwhelmed that I just freeze and can't do anything.

I hope it will change but if not, I do the best I can.

Thanks for your comments.  I am not alone.
TTFN
Gina