My Dear Janet:  You are correct in that this is what the doctor told me.  I
need to move more for PD as well as my legs.  30 minute brisk walk, every day.
So a treadmill will do.  I do notice they are getting better but somewhat to
slow for me.  I wear my compression stocking I am dieting so hopefully.  I
lost 10 lbs last week.  He wanted 15 off this week but I don't think I made
that.  With the sleepwalking, I have to hid most of the food that I like so I
don't eat it.  I found an empty can of "Bush" Baked Beans and blush to think
what happened to them.
But since I had evidence of a bean on my house shirt I wear around.  It was I.
Darn!!!!!!!
I think I need a lock on everything.
Thanks for your input.
TTFN