I recently the Kinsey Milhone books by Sue Grafton.  One of the books has
the lead baddie suffering from Tourette's Syndrome.  It led me think
of writing to her to ask for a story with a character with PD in it.

I was thinking that it could be Kinsey's client- and a scene
where Kinsey has to help this person get away from the baddies-
and how he/she is in a off spell but the dopamine rushes in
to the rescue!

(FOr those who don't know- Kinsey is the lady detective in the series
of books.  The books go from A is for #### and now at M is for ######).
I started on them and did not realize that the N is for #### is not
written/out yet!

abi