Marling McReynolds wrote:
>  After the first report about HRT and PD I copied the article for both my neuro and my gp...both agreed  that it was worth a try...my neuro...also deals with Alzheimer's patients and had heard that HRT was helpful for women in that disorder.<

Marling,
        I am on HRT, but I had a hysterectomy before being diagnosed with PD,
so I can't judge whether or not it helps.
        I also read that HRT was helpful to women with Alzheimers, and probably
have the article. I'd have to look for it.
        I think Janet posted info about this a while ago.
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^