Judith Richards wrote:
>This abstract was posted last week, but it is not the one that Joe
>Bruman is talking about. If anyone can find the one quoting Drs. Lang
>and Lozano online, I would like to read it.
>Judith

I found the reference to the 2-piece article (Oct. 8 and 15) in the New
England Journal of Medicine's on-line web site, but they require membership
or possibly actual purchase of the article(s) and did not include an
abstract, just a few lines of references.  I too would like to read the
complete articles; thought to see if our neuro has copies.  But if anybody
can get copies and circulate them here or by attachment to
personal(please!) e-mail, I'd like to be included.  Thanks,

Emily Jackson, CG Jim 70/3