I wrote earlier on the list concerning the problem with cough syrups.
Our neuro told my husband that there is NO problem taking the cough
syrups and in some cases they actually help the PWP.  In fact he said he
didn't even know for sure why they put the warning lablel on.  Murph used
the cough syrups for quite awhile, and had no problems.  I encourage
everyone to talk to their own neuro regarding this, but that is what ours
said.  Hope this helps a little bit.

Bev c/g; Murph PWP 56/7