Hi, Joe (& all) First, to correct a misunderstanding...I don't live in
Toronto or work at the University of Toronto.  I live in Dundas which is a
relatively small town (30,000 pop) about 45 miles from Toronto and work at
McMaster University in Hamilton (about 10 minutes from my home).  When our
list started, co-owner Judy Norris worked at UofT which had the hardware &
software necessary to house the list & McMaster didn't.

I heard both Dr.'s Lang & Lozano speak at the AGM of the Canadian pd
society about 4 years ago and one of them was a member of our list for a
while.  I have been on vacation for the past 10 days & go back to work on
Thursday.  If we still haven't got a copy of the article by then, I'll try
the Health Sciences Library at McMaster.

Barb

 On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, J. R. Bruman wrote: (in part)

> article, for distribution to friends and colleagues. In this case,
> the article in question is so big and the likely demand so great
> that it may not be practical to give it out freely. But if you wish
> to try, the address given is:
>        Dr. Anthony Lang MD
>        Toronto Hospital
>        399 Bathurst St.
>        MP 11, Toronto, ON M5T 258
>        Canada
> Or since our Barb Patterson lives in Toronto, she might be able
> to help (sorry Barb!) Cheers,
> Joe
> --
> J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694
> 3527 Cody Road
> Sherman Oaks, CA 91403-5013

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing