Rose,

The health insurance issue is a great concern of mine, too. I am from
Mass., but my mother Joyce (69, Parkinson's Plus) is from NY and her plan
(Oxford) sucks. She is allowed $500/year for prescription drugs (I think
that's what she pays in a week -- she's taking some pretty fancy stuff!).
Also, she has to pay out of pocket for the exercise program she attends
weekly that helps so much. It's outrageous.

I think that those who have money to support their prescriptions should
contribute fairly -- but this will soon wipe out my parents (my father has
his own stash of heart-related meds). Does anyone know of good plans in
different states? I'm particularly interested in NY for my parents. Thanks.

Debbie White