Rose, I have a suggestion: use generics.  I use selegine instead of
Eldepryl.  Also, if you can use a mail order option, do so.  I get a
90-day supply of selegeline for $10.00.  Not all pharmacy programs are
the same, but it's always cheaper to use generics and mail order, if
available.

Keith Chancey 45/13 months
Memphis, TN