Ivan,
I am sure I am not alone in expressing my horror and outrage at this
infamous crime. Not just a crime against one gay man,  but a crime
against humanity, a crime against human decency, a crime against all
that I thought this country stood for. There is something very  wrong in
a society that breeds monsters like the individuals reponsible for this
heinous crime. What message are we giving to our children?

In my youth and innocence, I thought my generation was more peaceful and
tolerant than the previous ones; then I entered the real world and
learned we were just as bad. But its seems to me that the next
generation, that of my children, is more hateful, and violent and
irrational and intolerant than ever before. What has happened. Somehow
we've got too learn to love each other and to live with each other.
Peace, brother
                AND TO HELL WITH ALL THE VIOLENCE AND HATRED!

Hilary Blue