Regarding Johnny Cash and Shy Drager Syndrome, here's yet another example of
the negative reinforcement that we all get about PD and SDS(?)...

"Medications often have to be adjusted to counteract the effects of the
incurable illness"

It's only incurable until somebody breaks through that barrier.  I've set
out to break through the PD barrier, and I'm NOT giving up!  "WW" - Whatever
Works.  Maybe I can't renew the already dead/dormant PD brain cells, but
there's alot more in my head just sitting around waiting to be of use.  God
gave 'em to me for something, so if they're just gonna sit around for a
lifetime, they might as well earn their keep and start producing some
dopamine!

Personally, I'm only going to discuss PD in the context of being curable,
until it is.  Never will I say it's incurable, fatal, or anything to that
effect.  It's a self-fullfilling prophecy, that I intend to fulfill another
way.

Wendy T.