From: E. W. Richards <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: My father
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 1998 10:49 AM

Hi all,

I have posted for my father and our family before, and have learned an
ENORMOUS amount from this group.  I have a question about my father's
recent condition.

He has recently gotten VERY anxious and depressed - having to get up and
walk constantly, not being able to lie down or even sit, not being able
to do ANYTHING without having to get up.  He is afraid, but all the
fears are vague and have no real foundation.  Can anyone help?  I
realize it may be the disease itself but it would help to have some
feedback from folks who have it.

JH for Innsbruck