I had played the "I'm Fine" game for a while and one day just blew.  I was not
fine, I was not going to be fine.  Good days and bad days but not fine.  I
learned a lot that day, when before a group of my friends (about 20) that I
was hurting.  That if I was going to get better I needed to be able to reach
out and know that they would be there.

I was shocked to find one of my friends although really liked me and wanted to
be around me, she could not be around the disease.  Her feeling was she could
not cure me, so better stay away.  I was devastated that someone could feel
that way.
Her words of "I'll call you, we'll do something."  Or "if you want to do
something, call me and I'll take you."  I can't bring myself to even call to
say "Hi," right now.  Don't really know how to react.

I do know that with each passing day, some friend, some acquaintance, family
friends, etc., fall off the part we a love.

I always tried to embrace my friends more if they are sick or troubled.  They
are no different from the friend I knew before.  I want to make the best of
the time we are together.

TTFN
Gina
HUGS