Jackie, this sounds like a lot of work to download, but it's good material.  I
went through the trouble of downloading, and I recommend it highly to
others as
well.

Let me add a hint or two:  First make sure you have an up-to-date Acrobat.  I
didn't, so I had to download twice.

The whole magazine has some interest, but pages 1-4 and 21-24 are the ones
relating directly to Parkinson's.  You don't have any choice when you
download,
but you can omit the middle pages if you choose to print it out.