        I went back to the site I mentioned earlier - and found some additional
information. This text was from the Conference Report as printed in the
Congressional Record of 10/19/98.  According to my husband, there could
still be changes in the final version of the Public Law. THOMAS
(http://thomas.loc.gov) now shows the  Omnibus Consolidated and Emergency
Supplemental Appropriations Act of 1999 will be P.L. 105-277.  (I prefer
to call it the Ominous Appropriations Act).  We tried to view the text,
but at this time it wasn't available - hopefully by tomorrow it will be.

        If anyone does want to look at the Congressional Record text, the NIH
section is under pages H11350-11400. The NINDS section is from H11394 and
the Office of the Director is H11395. You can also get to this from the
THOMAS home page.

        Also the House Appropriations Committee News site provides an Excel
Spreadsheet of the appropriations - but  funding for PD research was not
indicated.
See:  http://www.house.gov/appropriations/pr99lacf.html

Linda