Let me tell you.  You are one great guy, if you had all this enthusiasm in
your profession, you were one hellva barrister.  Dale, keep up the good work,
but don't do yourself in, the PD community would be lost without you.  I am
amazed at all you have accomplished in this short time.  Also concerned with
the idea that your not feeling as well as you were, did the 1/2 sinemet work,
and did you go on Tasmar?
I'm sending this through the listserv only because I want others to know how
much you have and continue to do for the community.  Our love to you and your
family, and have a great time in Miami,
Gerry and Brig