Hello, my name is Zachary coffman and I recently joined your discussion
group.  I am a student at the University of Kansas, and I am researching
Parkinson's disease.  If anyone could mail me useful info. for my conclusion
paper I would be most grateful.  I am studying the effects of the disease,
people associated with it, where it originated, and mainly HOW PEOPLE COPE
WITH IT, (ie.  feelings of guilt, worthlessness, suicide, etc.).  I am also
curious if anyone knows what the "boxers" disease is and if it is similar to
Parkinson's?  Please write if you have any valuable info at

Thank You,

Zac