I just heard Bakay and it sounds possible  ... infact it sounds quite
sensible. Bakay was interviewed onCanadian radio tonight on
'as it happens'
on CBC 1. At Emory are training a patient to
 move a cursor to point at an icon and with much practice he can do it

He has electrodes implanted in the most active spots in the motor
cortex which transmit the signal the brain makes
------Now
he is trying to learn to select letters of the alphabet and thus type
his name he has the same problem I have --being sloww to move the cursor
hee gets double
lletters.

do i believe it  honestly I don't know

Anne Rutherford