As yet I haven't heard any details about how the funding  is stated.
I'm also wondering if any other diseases received ear marked funding. On
Sunday I heard Sam Donaldson  mention his appreciation for funding of cancer
research.
The other thing I noticed was that Sen. Spector and Rep. Udall voted against
the Omnibus Bill. One of my Senators(Carl Levin)  also voted against the bill,
although he has been sympathetic with our cause he was against earmarking
unless others received earmarking.If I can I'll try and reach his LA
tomorrow.

Lorraine Jeffe