Earlier today I suggested off list to Hilary Blue that she be "moon
rhapsody coordinator," for there is no such thing as a Severance moon to my
knowledge -
nor a Fuhr moon, nor a Clark moon, nor a Snyder moon, etc. - but a Blue
moon- I've heard of that.  But that was before a Starr got into the picture
or, for all we know, Jed, Hilary's Son.  Dale, next time try to planet better?

And I'm surprised no one remembers Vaughn Monroe's theme song.

'Til the cows come home - mooin', of course...

Art

Always
Remember
This:
                   Arthur Hirsch - [log in to unmask] - Lewisville, TX
Happiness
Is
Right
So