My bed is full and I have no place to lie down and sleep.  I guess I will
just stay awake and keep on working.

My bed is full, four grandchildren and a dog are all that will fit.  Since=

there is no room for me I guess I will stay up and work.

My bed is full, just as my life is full. My children, grown but not gone,
my grandchildren (didn=92t I do this already?), my dog and the cats, they
all serve to fill it up.

My bed is full, yet there are others I may yet help. There are folks outsi=
de
of my immediate family who may benefit if I stay around and keep
helping.

My bed is full, and so I sit here at my computer writing nonsense just for=

fun and to fill the sleepless time.

My bed is full, Parkinson=92s Disease, Diabetes, Circulation disorder,
overweight, and just plain tired. My bed certainly is full, yet there are
others who live with more. Who am I to say what is full and what is just
waiting for more?

My bed is full, my mother died in 1978, my sister in 1990, my father in
1992, and now I wait for my brother and I to join them. My bed is
certainly full and I am not yet 50.

"don't forget how to laugh, and do it often"
http://members.tripod.com/~marling