hi marling

In a message dated 1998/10/23  04:31:58, you write:

>... there is no room for me I guess I will stay up and work.

not true
there is room for you to squish in with them all if you just shove!
[or kick the four-legged animals off the bed!]

>...who may benefit if I stay around and keep helping.

non-family members 'may' benefit yes
but your family members 'would' benefit, 'are; benefitting more now

>...Who am I to say what is full and what is just waiting for more?

who are you to say?
you are the only one who can say!
you are unique and irreplaceable and are loved
unconditionally and unrelentingly
believe it or not

>...and now I wait for my brother and I to join them.

not until you are called
and you cannot do the calling
cause you are not the tourguide and don't have the map
in the meantime...

you and i are sisters-in-slime
i seem to remember your decorating your slime-pit with rainbows
to 'make it more cheery'...

this looks and sounds like more cd to me
can you see how much those grandchildren are benefitting
from your being there right here and right now?
how would they respond if you told them
how tired you feel? why not ask them?
out of the mouths of babes...

my latest cd synopsis:

clinical depression:
is easily treatable but, untreated, can be terminal;
is to sadness as skin cancer is to a sunburn;
convinces its victims of their worthlessness;
is common but concealed in toxic shame;
is illogical distorted negative thinking;
is an evil black magic 'wizard of oz'

how are your meds? any changes?
maybe it's time for a tuneup?

have you taken the beck depression inventory lately?
it's on my web-site

i'm concerned about my slime-sister
[but i am glad she decided to write 'nonsense' in the middle of the night!]

janet

janet paterson - 51/10 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/