i am still thinking on how to tell family list how i feel. as of now great.
i want to tell it from a PWP. side not a layman. when i can put it on paper
i will tell you all how great you where. you see even old timer or PD has
problems. that is why i want to tell you from our side and to help new
be,s.  so wait a while.  VIVIAN and others has wrote what to say but as i
said i want it from our point of view.  I.Y.Q. U ALL. JOAN,KEN DAVID M.
YOUR MAPS ARE IN SNAIL MAIL. let me know how close i came. email me your
street city, state home address and i will look you up and visit you in my
dream lolo

                                     74/30 LIMA,OH

                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  & VIVIAN
                                      LOVE OF MY LIVE-52