Barb - Now that we are being so candid I'll say that I to had the problem big
time. I to was given Ditropan (Oxybutynin) with the same result.  I could not
stay awake each time I took it and it made my life slumberland day and night.
Finally I started taking all three pills when I went to bed.  It worked and
took care of the problem day and night. And I was alert during the day.  I
have cut down to two at night and now one and have NO problem anymore.  Like
you, what a relief.  Mine started while we were on vacation in New Orleans
with a ragging infection and I stayed in the Condo or the car the whole week.
They blame it on  PD.  You may want to try taking  all the pills at night - it
may work for you to.
helenjc