Hi,

Thanks so much for your reviews of Parkinson's research.  I noticed that you
reported on several articles in a California newpaper which were authored by
Arthur Spiegelman. Do you recall the names of the newspapers or magazines
for which he wrote and their locations?  Would you happen to know anything
about
Mr. Spiegelman which might assist me to contact him to see if he is the
"Artie" I knew.

I went to high school (Evander Childs High School in Bronx, New York) with an
Arthur Spiegelman.  We worked together on the school literary magazine for
three
years and were co-editors in our senior year.  He attended college out-of-
town, and
I heard that he became a journalist.  I have continued to write poetry. We
lost touch.
We were good friends, and I'd like to know how life has "treated" him.

Any information you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Arlene Teichberg
(Goldberg=maiden name I used then)

(e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]  )